"This format allows us to present a large collection of Wright's projects in an easily accessible and visually appealing way," National Trust for Historic Preservation's Reina Murray tells "MarketingDaily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PHIL WRIGHT CONTRACTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Frank Lloyd Wright's 150th Birth Anniversary Celebrated Nationwide
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Talking Video Search: Q&A With Wistia's Phil Nottingham
Tuesday Jan 31, 2017
With the explosion of video roll, it's time for marketers to begin thinking about how to use searchable video in their plans. Phil Nottingham, video marketing expert at Wistia, has suggestions.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Film Clip: 'Wonder Woman'
Wednesday May 31, 2017
Watch a clip from "Wonder Woman," starring Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, and Robin Wright. Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Star Wars' Han Solo Movie Don't Need No Stinkin' Directors
By Peter Rubin - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
With Phil Lord and Christopher Miller leaving the young Han Solo movie, one thing is clear: Star Wars is officially too big to direct.