NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PETER J METIVIER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- World Offers Cautionary Tale for Trump’s Infrastructure Plan
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
President Trump has called for private money to fund his $1 trillion plan, but similar moves in other countries have faced cost and quality problems.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Jury Finds Televangelist Jan Crouch Shunned Granddaughter’s Report of Rape
By MATT STEVENS - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
A California jury found the conduct of the late Ms. Crouch, co-founder of the Trinity Broadcasting Network, to be “outrageous.” It awarded her granddaughter $2 million.
- Toronto, June 22: Live Now: An Interview With Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada
By INSIDER STAFF - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Peter Baker, The Times’s chief White House correspondent, and Catherine Porter, our Toronto bureau chief, are interviewing Prime Minister Trudeau.