NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PEST X NYC INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Viburnum Pest Control: Learn About Pests Affecting Viburnums
By Liz Baessler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Common Swiss Chard Insects – Controlling Pests On Swiss Chard Plants
By Amy Grant - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Push-Pull Pest Control – Learn About Using Push-Pull In Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Trouble With Swiss Chard: Common Swiss Chard Diseases And Pests
By Mary H. Dyer - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal