This week, digital payments platform Square Inc. bought Yik Yak's entire engineering team, paying under $3 million for a group of less than ten personnel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PERSONNEL PATHWAYS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Alas, Poor Yik Yak: Social Net Loses Engineers, Users
Tuesday Apr 25, 2017
- The View From Pinterest: New Features, Forecasts, Personnel Shifts
Wednesday May 10, 2017
Pinterest this week is rolling out new object-detection capabilities to its Lens beta, including the ability to read QR Codes with Lens. "Now, people can tap the Lens icon in the Pinterest app and hover over any QR Code to discover more ideas and information," a company spokeswoman told me on Tuesday.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Intel’s former chief diversity and inclusion officer has left the company
By Megan Rose Dickey - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Danielle Brown, who spent nearly three years as Intel’s chief diversity and inclusion officer, has left the company, TechCrunch has learned. Read More
- Paving the Way: Board Member of the Year
By Nhu Te - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Navy League of the United States is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to enhancing the morale of active-duty personnel and their families, inform Congress and the American public of the importance of strong sea services and support youth through programs...