George Mason University Law School professor J.W. Verret on how Commodity Futures Trading Commission regulators missed the Peregrine fraud. Photo: Getty Images
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PEREGRINE SENIOR LIVING OF NORCROSS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Worst Regulator of the Year?
Wednesday Jul 18, 2012
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Tech Diary: Rockin' Seniors
By Andy Jordan - Friday Dec 17, 2010
A new gadget called "Chord Buddy" is allowing seniors afflicted with arthritis to play the guitar. WSJ's Andy Jordan got some residents at a senior living community to rock out with it.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Better Than Ever: Michelle's Tumolo Journey Back to Lead Team USA Offense
By mhamilton - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017