The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PEREGRINE PROPERTIES OF ONONDAGA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.
- Peregrine falcon born on university campus dies after flying into window
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
BERKELEY, Calif. — One of two baby peregrine falcons born on the University of California, Berkeley campus died after flying into a window, university officials said Wednesday. The chick, named Lux by the campus community, flew Tuesday onto a 10th-floor balcony and got trapped. The bird hit a window as it tried to escape the...
- Humble, Yet Hungry Treanor Grows into Leader for Team USA in First World Cup
By mschneider - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.