The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PER CENT'ANNI, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Mistrial Declared in Shooting of Black Driver by Cincinnati Officer
By JESS BIDGOOD and RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It was a second hung jury for Ray Tensing, the ex-officer charged in the death of Samuel DuBose during a botched traffic stop in 2015 in Cincinnati.
- No Third Trial for Ex-Officer Who Shot Cincinnati Driver
By JESS BIDGOOD - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Two juries deadlocked on charges against Raymond M. Tensing, who killed an unarmed black motorist. Local officials say they hope federal prosecutors can do better.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.