The Original Soupman Inc., whose founder was the inspiration for a well-known character on the television series Seinfeld, says a penny stock investor tried to “extort” the company before its bankruptcy filing early this month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PENNY'S FARM, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Soupman Company's Bankruptcy Case Heats Up
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Beehive at center of swarm attack moved to farm
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Wanna Help Self-Driving Cars? Turn on Your Phone's Camera
By Alex Davies - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Recording the road will earn you a few pennies, and help create detailed maps.
- These Technologies Are Changing Farms in Some Surprising Ways
By Steven Melendez - Monday Jul 10, 2017
As agriculture adopts recent advances in automation and data science, farms will become super-efficient — and perhaps a bit lonely.