After Marine Le Pen was crushed in the presidential election, her party is faring dismally in legislative elections and squabbling over strategy.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PENNINGS CORNER, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Le Pen Loses Luster, Signaling Far Right’s Retreat in France, and Maybe Beyond
By ADAM NOSSITER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Can France's Marine Le Pen Win the Presidential Election?
Monday Mar 27, 2017
Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Front, is one of the most divisive politicians in Europe—and a frontrunner in France's presidential election this spring. What does she stand for, and can she win? WSJ's Niki Blasina reports. Photo: Jeff J. Mitchell/Getty Images
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- For Emmanuel Macron, Fight for France Is Just Beginning
By ADAM NOSSITER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The new president’s party won a majority of seats in the Parliament on Sunday, but his opponents Marine Le Pen and Jean-Luc Mélenchon are prepared for a pitched battle to win hearts and minds.
- Opinion Journal: Macron vs. Le Pen
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Europe Editorial Page Editor Joseph Sternberg on the first round presidential election results. Photo credit: Zuma Press.