The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PENINSULA CONTRACTORS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Are You Sure Your Contractor Is Insured?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
First a fire, then a flood, finally a theft. One luxury homeowner learned the hard way about the importance of insurance coverage.
- U.S. Pressed to Pursue Deal to Freeze North Korea Missile Tests
By DAVID E. SANGER and GARDINER HARRIS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Versions of the proposal, which would require the United States to reduce its military footprint on the Korean Peninsula, have been floated by Beijing and Seoul.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 02, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday May 2, 2017
North Korea says U.S. bomber flights push peninsula to brink of nuclear warm, a look at Melania's 100 days as First-Lady, and FSU player who went viral for befriending boy with autism signs with NFL team.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Rhode Island bill sees highway surveillance cams ticketing uninsured motorists
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The $120 fines would be split evenly between contractor and the state.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal June 06, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
U.S. charges contractor with leaking NSA document, attack makes security focus of U.K. election and common financial struggles faced by people over 60.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal October 06, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday Oct 6, 2016
Hurricane Matthew forces mass evacuations, NSA contractor charged with stealing classified information and human life does have an expiration date.