The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PENA CAPELLAN INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Mexican President Says Government Acquired Spyware but He Denies Misuse
By AZAM AHMED - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
President Enrique Peña Nieto acknowledged that his government had purchased sophisticated spyware from Israel but he denied ordering surveillance of his critics.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Using Texts as Lures, Government Spyware Targets Mexican Activists and Their Families
By AZAM AHMED and NICOLE PERLROTH - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Software bought by the Mexican government is supposed to fight criminals and terrorists. Instead, it is infesting the smartphones of its critics.
- Mexico to Investigate Spying Campaign Against Journalists and Activists
By AZAM AHMED - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The announcement of a criminal investigation came after a Times article detailed a sweeping operation using advanced spyware to infiltrate a target’s smartphone.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”