A 70-year-old veteran lost his Home Depot job in Texas after confronting three shoplifters trying to steal thousands of dollars’ worth of tools from the store. Jim Tinney said he acted instinctually when he threw a paint roller extension at the feet of one of the three suspects in an effort to stop them from...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PELIGRO SPORTING DEPOT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 70-year-old Home Depot worker fired for confronting shoplifters
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Ex-Stars coach Lindy Ruff hired as NY Rangers assistant
Monday Jul 10, 2017
New York Rangers have hired longtime NHL head coach Lindy Ruff
- The 10 best rookies NY has ever seen — and Judge is chasing
By Mike Vaccaro - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
When Aaron Judge barged on past Joe DiMaggio on Friday, blasting his 30th home run and breaking the Yankee Clipper’s rookie record — a mark that only had stood for 81 years — it was simply another reaffirmation of how valuable an addition Judge has been. And not just for the Yankees. Rookies are the...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017