A contractor that was issued a permit for gas piping and meter work at a Minneapolis school where an explosion and partial collapse killed two people and injured at least seven others says its employees were among the injured.A statement early Thursday from Master Mechanical Inc. says the company is grateful to first responders and bystanders who came to the aid of the injured, including its employees.The Star Tribune reports that city records show Master Mechanical was issued a permit for "gas piping and hooking up meter" at the school's address.The fire chief says the exact cause of the explosion remains unclear.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PEEVY PIPING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Latest: Contract workers injured in school collapse
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Boy who slipped while playing in water is swept into pipe
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Florida motorist dodges death as large pipe crushes van
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017