Rosenworcel would return to FCC, but commission also needs another Republican.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PEEK-A-BOO FCC, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump to nominate Democrat Jessica Rosenworcel for empty slot at FCC
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- How to write a meaningful FCC comment supporting net neutrality
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Former FCC official explains how to get your point across to Ajit Pai.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Scammer who made 96 million robocalls should pay $120M fine, FCC says
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Vacation scam preyed on elderly and disrupted medical paging system, FCC says.
- FCC makes net neutrality commenters’ e-mail addresses public through API
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
E-mail addresses aren't required, though names and home addresses are.
- FCC Fines Man $120 Million for His 100 Million Robocalls
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Federal Communications Commission proposed an “unprecedented” fine against Adrian Abramovich, a Miami man who the agency said was responsible for making almost 100 million falsified robocalls in late 2016 in violation of telecommunications laws.
- Watchdog Refers Verizon To FCC And FTC Over Broadband Ads
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
An ad industry watchdog says it will refer Verizon to the Federal Communications Commission and Federal Trade Commission for refusing to participate in an investigation of ads touting broadbandservice.
- Prisoners lose again as court wipes out inmate calling price caps
By Jon Brodkin - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Judges vacate intrastate caps after FCC Chair Ajit Pai dropped court defense.