If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PEARL ROC REALTY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 07, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Dec 7, 2016
Remembering Pearl Harbor 75 years later, a look at Oakland's artist warehouses and Pearl Harbor survivor makes a 5,000-mile trek.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Meet the Woman Behind the New Pearl River Mart
Monday Jun 19, 2017
After closing in SoHo, the popular Asian-goods store Pearl River Mart is back in business in New York City with Joanne Kwong, the founder's daughter-in-law, leading the company.