In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
G & D TAX INC
507 MANSFIELD AVE
PLAINEDGE, NEW YORK, 11756
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PEACELOVE AND JEWELS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- FIFA 18 for Nintendo Switch hands-on: The beautiful stopgap
By Jeff Grubb - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
FIFA 18 on the Nintendo Switch is a half-measure. Electronic Arts should bring the “real” FIFA to the hybrid handheld/home console next year. But, for what it is, I still came away impressed. EA Sports did not use the latest build of its FIFA games on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One when porting the soccer sim to […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.
- The Forgotten War that Changed American History
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
How Thomas Jefferson became acquainted with Muslim hospitality and repaid it with force.
- A spy satellite buzzed the space station this month, and no one knows why
By Eric Berger - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
An accidental flyby may represent “gross incompetence” on the part of the feds.
- Rescuers Search for 7 Sailors as Damaged U.S. Destroyer Reaches Port
By JONATHAN SOBLE and MOTOKO RICH - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Aided by tugboats and with water pouring into its hull, the destroyer returned to an American naval base after colliding with a cargo ship off Japan.
- Suspected Bomber Shot Dead at Brussels Train Station
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Belgian security forces shot dead a suspected terrorist who authorities said set off an explosion in the Brussels Central station Tuesday evening, but no other casualties were reported.