Revolving around the broad question "What if?" the effort is designed to position the pin-based social network as the perfect platform to take risks, and visualize ideas big and small.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PB ENGINEERING & DESIGN PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pinterest Unveils First Ad Campaign
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- The best Unreal Engine games of E3 2017, selected by GamesBeat
By Mike Minotti - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Once again this year, GamesBeat teamed up with Epic Games and Nvidia to find the best Unreal Engine 4 design teams at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. Our staff spent much of our time at the show floor checking out games using Unreal Engine, and we then debated and argued until we could […]
- This light follows your movements
By Keith Hopkin - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Watch this brave inventor man his homemade flying chair for the first time
By Nikolay Nikolov - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
According to Swedish engineer and YouTuber, Axel Borg, it's every inventor's obligation to build or design a flying machine.
After months of planning and spending about $7,000 on readily available parts and materials, Borg fulfilled his lifelong dream of flying his own multicopter. Read more...More about Youtube, Sweden, Inventions, Engineering, and Flying Machine
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Huawei Matebook X review: The cost of a Windows PC with a MacBook design
By Valentina Palladino - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Good in many ways, but you’re really paying for the Apple-like design.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.