NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PAVILION GRAND OPERATING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Islam Is a Grand Hallucination
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Every version of the belief called "Islam" ranges from the delusional to the dangerous.
- Looking for a few smart investors who want a free Disrupt ticket; must like meeting equally smart founders
By Matt Burns - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
TechCrunch Disrupt has always been a fruitful meeting ground for founders and investors, and every year TechCrunch makes it easier for the right folks to connect. A year ago we launched our CrunchMatch program and this year it helped facilitate 450 curated meetings in May at Disrupt NY. And then there’s ‘featured pavilions’ in Startup Alley, where selected startups the… Read More
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Grand Theft Auto modding project folds following Take-Two’s demands
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Dev says Take-Two told him that modding games is “an illegal activity.”
- Gates Foundation Announces Latest 'Grand Challenges' Grants
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation awarded Phase I grants of $100,000 to twenty-eight researchers working in four global health-related areas....
- This Pop-Up Pavilion Will Help Refugees Find Local Jobs
By Adele Peters - Friday Jun 9, 2017
In Malmo, Sweden, a new building will serve as a place for local residents to meet refugees–and potentially give them work.
At the height of the European refugee crisis in 2015, as many as 10,000 refugees and asylum seekers arrived in the city of Malmo, Sweden, every day. And while many were sent elsewhere in the country–from small towns to temporary housing at a Wild West theme park–others stayed, and many of them (along with even newer arrivals) are still struggling to find work.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.