The 3.5-acre property with two homes on it was for decades owned by the prominent Irvine family.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PAVANELLO PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Newport Beach, Calif., Property Sells for Record $55 Million
Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Mastic Tree Information: Learn About Mastic Tree Care
By Teo Spangler - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Trump sues over property taxes at his Florida golf course
By Danika Fears - Friday Jul 14, 2017
President Trump thinks he’s paying too much in property taxes on his Palm Beach County golf club. He’s suing the Palm Beach County property appraiser and the head of the Florida Department of Revenue, claiming the Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Fla., isn’t worth nearly as much as they say it is. While Trump’s...
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.