For a June bouquet, floral designer Lindsey Taylor takes cues from a Paul Klee painting that evokes musical notes
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PAUL QUARTARARO, ESQ., PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Expert Way to Arrange Flowers---Inspired by a Paul Klee Painting
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- How Paul Newman's Legendary Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Was Found---and Where It's Going Now
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The original Paul Newman Daytona has long been one of the world’s most sought-after watches. The discovery of the timepiece is as remarkable as its original owner.
- Republicans Push Paul Ryan to Back Off Border-Tax Idea
Friday Jun 9, 2017
House Speaker Paul Ryan is facing increasing pressure—including from fellow House Republicans—to drop his plan for a border-adjusted corporate tax.
- Paul G. Allen Frontiers Group Names Allen Distinguished Investigators
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Five researchers were awarded grants of $1.5 million each in support of their work in the areas of epigenetics, aging, and microbial evolution....
- F.B.I. Investigating Deals Involving Paul Manafort and Son-in-Law
By MIKE McINTIRE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It was not clear if the inquiry was part of a broader investigation that has ensnared Paul Manafort, who once served as Donald Trump’s campaign chairman.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.