What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - PAUL CATALDO ARCHITECTURE & PLANNING, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Republicans Push Paul Ryan to Back Off Border-Tax Idea
Friday Jun 9, 2017
House Speaker Paul Ryan is facing increasing pressure—including from fellow House Republicans—to drop his plan for a border-adjusted corporate tax.
- Nvidia keeps the faith for virtual reality on the PC
By Dean Takahashi - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Microsoft backed away from virtual reality on the Xbox One X at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) last week. But it said that VR on the Windows PC is a good fit, and graphics chip maker Nvidia is all in favor of that idea. VR has moved into its gap of disappointment, but there are […]
- Port Authority chairman supports selling Red Hook Container Terminal
By Daniel Geiger - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey revived an idea floated in recent years for the agency to sell off one its biggest and most valuable real estate assets: the Red Hook...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- US gov’t taps The Machine to beat China to exascale supercomputing
By Sebastian Anthony - Friday Jun 16, 2017
US has lagged behind China for years. Can HPE's new architecture help the DoE catch up?
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Six Steps to Achieve the Joys of Serverless Architectures
By Matt Lancaster, Practice Lead, Accenture - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The are solid benefits in a move to a serverless architecture, but remember these six important considerations to undertake before going serverless.
- 7 Technologies that Enable a Microservices Architecture
By Cynthia Harvey Contributor, NetworkComputing - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Organizations that implement microservices often adopt the architectural style alongside complementary technologies, including the seven in this slideshow.