Pioneering school districts tap an obscure public asset to put broadband into students’ homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - PATCHOGUE MEDFORD COALITION FOR NON DISTRICT STUDENTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Schools Tap Secret Spectrum to Beam Free Internet to Students
By Chris Berdik - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Farmers and Food Banks Advocate for Tax Credit for Crop Donations in Virginia
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Coalitions of common interest are everywhere, waiting to be made.
- Student Loan Borrowers Face Delays, Bad Information About Loan Forgiveness Program
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Department of Education’s Public Service Loan Forgiveness program allows student borrowers a way to eventually erase federal student loan debt by working for the government or at a non-profit for 10 years. Students have already accused the government of failing to keep its promise, and a new report not only appears to bolster this claim but shines a …
- Lenfest Scholars Foundation Receives $20 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The gift from an anonymous donor nearly doubles the foundation's endowment, which supports college scholarships for students from rural districts in Pennsylvania....
- Creating Collective Success for Philadelphia College Students
By Lauren Miltenberger - Friday Jun 2, 2017
A Philadelphia nonprofit builds professional development supports and connections for first-generation college students.
- With DeVos Unwilling To Defend Rules, States Try To Protect Students Defrauded By For-Profit Colleges
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos has made it clear that she has no intention to defend regulations put in place to protect students at failed for-profit colleges. But a number of states are now attempting to step in to do the job the Department of Education won’t.Attorneys general for eight states and the District of Columbia have filed a motion …
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Russia to Target U.S. and Coalition Aircraft Over Syria
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Russia escalated tensions with the U.S., promising to actively track U.S. and coalition aircraft over Syria with air defense systems and warplanes, the country’s defense ministry said.