NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - PAT-CON FAMILY L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Walton Family Foundation Awards $35 Million for River Restoration
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investments totaling $20 million and $15 million will support the restoration and long-term health of the Colorado River Basin and the Mississippi River Delta, respectively....
- Hikers form human chain to cross river after flash-flood
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 4, 2017
SALT LAKE CITY — One of several hikers who formed a human chain across a river swollen with flash flood waters in the Utah desert said Thursday it was powerful watching people help each other through the dangerous situation. Jhonatan Gonzalez said rainfall upstream transformed the calm water on a hot and sunny day at...
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- A Surge of Migrants Crossing Into Quebec Tests Canada’s Welcome
By DAN LEVIN - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government must balance its public compassion toward asylum seekers with a strict immigration system.
- Trump’s Anti-Nafta Stance Is on a Collision Course with Natural Gas
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS and AZAM AHMED - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Mexico’s economy and U.S. energy companies depend on free-flowing cross-border natural gas. Both are scrambling to avoid the chaotic disruption of a trade war.