NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PASTRY CHEF CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- The Secrets of a Tempura Master
Monday Aug 15, 2016
Kyoshi Chikano, a chef at Tempura Matsui in New York City, has specialized in the craft of tempura for 10 years. He is believed to be the city's only tempura master. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
- The Small Business Report, June 10, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Jun 10, 2016
Is your restaurant adopting the newest menu trends; and speaking of food...the pastry shop that stumbled onto free publicity because of its cronuts.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- The New Restaurant Opening in Noma's Old Space
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Chef Thorsten Schmidt’s Barr will move into the former home of René Redzepi’s gastronomic temple in Copenhagen—and bring a New Nordic spin to traditional comfort food
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.
- Summer Corn Soup With Cilantro-Corn Relish: 20-Minute Recipe
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Ready in minutes, this velvety soup from chef Günter Seeger comes with a dollop of bright relish made with cilantro, jalapeño and yet more sweet summer corn.