Masterchef Wednesday, 8 p.m, Fox Everyone in New York loves cannolis and you can get them at dozens of bakeries all over the five boroughs. And they are a whole lot easier to buy than to make from scratch, as “MasterChef” judge and renowned pastry chef Christina Tosi discovered when she watched contestants try to...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PASTRY CHEF CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘MasterChef’ contestants take on the cannoli
By Robert Rorke - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Chefs Tell Us Where To Find The Best Sandwich Of Your Life
By Alia Stearns - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Of course, they all come with a pickle.