NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PARTY ON TENT RENTALS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- SMALL-TENT PARTY? Dem infighting mounts over abortion ‘litmus test’
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Should SF baby boomers rent their extra rooms to millennials?
By Anna Marie Erwert - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
A dearth of rental stock has multiple ramifications — high rent being paramount among them, as any Bay Area resident knows well. But it also leads to other extremes, like this couple that chose to live on a boat rather than pay San Francisco rent; or this tent that rented for $900 a month because
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- N. Korea's nuke tests are of seismic proportions - Green Party's Jill Stein concerned about 'demonization' of North Korea - VIDEO: Officials say US in range for some North Korean missiles
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Jerk bear crushes camper's tent and gets her arrested on outstanding warrant
By Brian Koerber - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
A bear crashed a camper's tent which ultimately led to her arrest.
A woman camping in Centennial Park in Anchorage, Alaska, was rudely awakened by a bear on Tuesday. Police received a phone call from a concerned citizen at approximately 7:30 a.m., claiming that a bear had crashed a tent, possibly with a person inside, the Associated Press reports.
When the cops showed up, the bear was gone, and no one responded when they called out for anyone inside the downed tent. However, when police poked a sleeping bag inside the tent, 58-year-old Christine Chalp popped her head out. Read more...More about Funny, Animals, Culture, Weird News, and Bears
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.