Perhaps the biggest question remaining from Phil Jackson’s ouster this week as the Knicks president is how it affects the team’s plans in NBA free agency, which begins July 1. According to The Post’s Marc Berman, owner James Dolan hopes the removal of the triangle — the antiquated offense stubbornly favored by Jackson — will...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PARTY FAVOR EVENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Knicks point guard options can expand with Phil out of picture
By Jonathan Lehman - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- The Democratic Party's Ominous Shift
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Similarities are beginning to appear between the way in which the left and their leadership in the Democratic Party are acting today and the way radical Democrats acted in 1861 when Abraham Lincoln was elected.
- The Exciting Life and Lonely Death of a Basketball Vagabond
By DAVID WALDSTEIN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Jackson Vroman traveled the world, playing ball, partying and drawing friends into his circle. Yet his death at 34 cast a lonely light across his life.
- Green Wedding Ideas: Growing Plants For Wedding Favors
By Mary H. Dyer - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- French Prosecutors Probe Event That New Labor Minister Helped Organize
Friday Jul 7, 2017
French prosecutors are investigating a 2016 Las Vegas party that President Emmanuel Macron’s labor minister helped organize when she was head of Business France.