John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PARTNERS FOR PAYMENT RELIEF DE III, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Saudi, Waging War in Yemen, Gives It $66.7 Million in Cholera Relief
By RICK GLADSTONE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The $66.7 million donation authorized by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman followed a plea by United Nations agencies dealing with the outbreak, worsened by the war.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Friend Says Trump Is Considering Firing Mueller as Special Counsel
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Conservative allies of the president have started attacking the credibility of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel in the Russia investigation.
- Trump Mocks Investigators Over ‘Phony Collusion’ Story
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The president was dismissive about new reports that Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, is looking into whether he tried to obstruct justice.
- Anchorman III
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
What was on the teleprompter at CBS News?
- Adventures in Capitalism: Why Don’t You Donate for Syrian Refugees? Blame Bad Marketing
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
One relief organization found that people were more likely to donate to victims of the 2011 Japanese tsunami than to those fleeing the war in Syria.