Sears said it is cutting 400 jobs at its corporate offices as part of its restructuring plan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PART OF THE FAMILY CARE CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Sears to Cut 400 Corporate Jobs
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Eyelash Sage Plant Care: Tips On Growing Eyelash Sage Plants
By Amy Grant - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- AG Sessions Bans Use of Nonprofits as Part of Settlement Agreements
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The use of nonprofits to remediate social harm caused by a corporation at that corporation’s expense has been ended by Attorney General Sessions.
- Walton Family Foundation Launches Sustainable Fishing Initiative
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The initiative is part of the foundation's 2016-20 ocean strategy to create and promote sustainable practices in five core countries.....
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017