Chicago-based Arnstein & Lehr LLP is merging with East Coast firm Saul Ewing LLP, the two firms announced, to form a more than 400-attorney firm with strengths in bankruptcy, litigation, finance and real estate work.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PARNESS LAW FIRM, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Arnstein & Lehr to Merge With Saul Ewing in Law Firm Deal
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Dem rep paid sister's law firm $80,000 from campaign funds this year
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- PROF LOSES DAY JOB Out at law firm for saying 'OK' with DeVos rape
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Uber hires law firm to probe its handling of India rape case
By Reuters - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Uber Technologies has hired a law firm to investigate how it obtained the medical records of an Indian woman who was raped by an Uber driver in 2014. The review will focus in part on accusations from some current and former employees that bribes were involved, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters. The...
- Law Firm Drops Lawsuit Against Google Over AdWords
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
A New York law firm that sued Google for alleged trademark infringement has withdrawn the complaint, according to court records.