Nascar driver Parker Kligerman hones his skills with video games and high-tech simulators.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - PARKER HEARY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Why Nascar's Parker Kligerman Uses Video Games to Hone His Skills
By Matt Hardigree - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Sean Parker has left Spotify’s board; Padmasree Warrior, Thomas Staggs join in lead up to IPO
By Ingrid Lunden - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
As Spotify inches its way to a public listing, the streaming music company — which now has 140 million users — has made some significant changes to its board of directors. Sean Parker, the early supporter and investor who once founded digital music service Napster and helped usher Facebook into the world, has left Spotify’s board of directors, along with Klaus Hommels,… Read More
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- American Perplexed By Qatar Airways Wanting To Fly With It
Friday Jun 23, 2017
American American Airlines CEO Doug Parker finds it "puzzling" that Qatar Airways is floating the idea of buying a 10% stake in the carrier - particularly since U.S.-based airlines have been arguingthat they are at a disadvantage to those based in the Middle East that receive government subsidies.