Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PARK AVENUE INTERNATIONAL REALTY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Posh condo open Sunday in South Beach
Friday Jun 30, 2017
On the 18th floor of One Rincon Hill, this condo offers views on three sides and sits near AT&T Park, public transportation and plenty of entertainment spots. Building amenities include valet parking, two fully equipped gyms and an outdoor pool. Listing agent: Rick Rochon, Sotheby’s International Realty, (415) 772-8494, rick.rochon@ sothebyshomes.com. Address: 425 1st St., Unit 1808, South Beach, $1.1 million. Bed: 1 Bath: 1 Square footage: 755 Open home: 2 to 4 p.m., Sunday.