NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1950 E TREMONT AVE.
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10462
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PARIS & ASSOCIATES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Merkel Says Pope Francis Urged Her to Fight for Paris Climate Accord
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Germany’s chancellor also said that the pope shared her aim to “bring down walls,” not build them, an apparent reference to President Trump.
- Active Democracy Fills the Leadership Vacuum in the Wake of the Paris Withdrawal
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 2, 2017
After decades of activism on issues of global and local importance, this is a chance to show the world (and ourselves) that our country’s leadership is and always has been collective and multi-layered.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Nebraska Democratic Official Ousted for Scalise Comment
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Nebraska Democratic Party removed a party official from his post Thursday after he was recorded saying he was glad U.S. Rep. Steve Scalise got shot and that he wished the Louisiana Republican had died.
- Obama’s Energy Secretary is starting a low-carbon energy think tank
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Energy Futures Initiative will offer analysis to “policymakers, industry executives, and NGOs.”
- Paris Journal: With Acrobats and Cake, a Paris Opera Celebrates Its Rebirth
By ALISSA J. RUBIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The newly renovated Opéra Comique draws on opera’s rich history of innovation — and circus acrobats — in an effort to appeal to modern Parisians.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.