The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - PARCEL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Amtrak Picks Delta’s Former Chief to Lead It Through Challenging Time
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Richard Anderson, who retired from Delta last year after nine years of running the airline, will serve as co-chief executive with Charles Moorman until Dec. 21.
- Gunman Kills 3 and Then Himself at San Francisco UPS Building
By THOMAS FULLER and CHRISTINE HAUSER - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The man, dressed in a UPS uniform, opened fire and then killed himself.
- N.J. Moves Against Nonprofit Health Organizations’ Reserves
By Andy Segedin - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Revenue surpluses maintained by nonprofit health insurers in New Jersey are potentially up for grabs in legislation pushed by Gov. Chris Christie who is eyeing…
- Former Christie Allies Found Guilty in 'Bridgegate'
Friday Nov 4, 2016
Bridget Kelly, a former deputy chief of staff to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (above, with her lawyer), and Bill Baroni, former deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, were found guilty on all counts for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal. Photo: AP
- This Morning with Gordon Deal September 19, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Sep 19, 2016
Explosions at the New Jersey shore, New York City and a New Jersey train station, Islamic State claims that Minnesota mall attacker was a soldier and the election that forgot the voters.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017