Mr. Perry has agreed to produce TV series for BET and other Viacom networks; Paramount Pictures will have “first-look” rights on feature film ideas.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PARAMOUNT RECORDINGS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Viacom Signs Tyler Perry, a Blow to Oprah Winfrey’s Network
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Despite Strict Gun Law, Troubled Doctor Was Able to Buy Assault Rifle
By MARC SANTORA and AL BAKER - Monday Jul 3, 2017
New York tightened its gun laws after the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, but the Bronx hospital gunman, who had a criminal record, was still able to buy a military-style rifle.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The 10 best rookies NY has ever seen — and Judge is chasing
By Mike Vaccaro - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
When Aaron Judge barged on past Joe DiMaggio on Friday, blasting his 30th home run and breaking the Yankee Clipper’s rookie record — a mark that only had stood for 81 years — it was simply another reaffirmation of how valuable an addition Judge has been. And not just for the Yankees. Rookies are the...