The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - PARADISE SHAKE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Why Chris Sale Never Shakes Off His Catcher. Like, Ever.
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Chris Sale has established himself as one of baseball’s most dominant pitchers by following a simple, but bizarre rule: Don’t shake off the catcher.
- Rain may have put a damper on Shake Shack’s business
By Lisa Fickenscher - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Shake Shack burgers are worth a trip — unless you have to get soaking wet.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.