Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - PARADISE PROPERTIES OF NEW YORK, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- This cannabis company bought an entire town to create a pot paradise
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 4, 2017
NIPTON, Calif. — Now that one of the nation’s largest cannabis companies has bought the entire California desert town of Nipton, a question remains: Will the new owners rename the place Potsylvania? American Green Inc. announced Thursday it is buying all 80 acres of the town whose current owner likes to describe it as being...
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A New Joint: California Town to Become All-Pot Paradise
Friday Aug 4, 2017
American Green Inc. announced Thursday it is buying all 80 acres of Nipton, and plans to transform it into a 'cannabis-friendly hospitality destination.'
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017