The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PARADISE EDEN SPA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Legislature set to adjourn without deal on mayoral control of schools
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
New York lawmakers are ready to leave Albany—though they haven't yet agreed to extend Mayor Bill de Blasio's control of New York City schools.The Senate and Assembly are scheduled to wrap up...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- All Blacks Face Down Lions Challenge to Win First Test
By REUTERS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand winger Rieko Ioane scored two tries as the All Blacks faced down a spirited British and Irish Lions challenge 30-15 at Eden Park on Saturday to take a 1-0 lead in the three-test series.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' investigation finds no misconduct, show to resume taping
By Sasha Lekach - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
An investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct on the set of reality show spin-off Bachelor in Paradise found nothing out of line, and the show will resume production after a brief suspension, its production company said Tuesday.
Warner Bros. Television said it had reviewed footage of an encounter between contestants DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios that took place at a pool on set in Sayulita, Mexico. Their review, with the aid of an outside law firm, found no misconduct by a cast member.
"Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy," the statement reads. Read more...More about Reality Tv, Bachelor In Paradise, Entertainment, and Movies Tv Shows
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?