The prolific author grew up in upstate New York; today he has an ocean view in Palm Beach, Fla.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PAOLO CORONA PARIS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Author James Patterson on His Happy Place (Hint: It's a Mansion)
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 6 great Android features missing from iOS 11
By Ben Patterson - By Ben Patterson - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Sure, iOS 11 looks cool, but when you compare it to Android it still comes up short in some key ways, from multiple user profiles to one-touch Google searches. Read all about it here.
- Paris Journal: With Acrobats and Cake, a Paris Opera Celebrates Its Rebirth
By ALISSA J. RUBIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The newly renovated Opéra Comique draws on opera’s rich history of innovation — and circus acrobats — in an effort to appeal to modern Parisians.
- Boeing Outsells Rivals at Paris Air Show
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Boeing outsold rival Airbus at the Paris Air Show, with the world’s top two plane makers combining to secure $114 billion in deals.
- Film Clip: 'Lost in Paris'
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Watch a clip from "Lost in Paris," starring Fiona Gordon, Dominique Abel, and Emmanuelle Riva. Photo: Oscilloscope Laboratories
- At Paris Air Show, GE Takes Role of American Upstart
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
One of the biggest European players at this year’s Paris Air Show isn’t a European company at all—it’s General Electric.
- After Paris: A Green Disaster in the Making in Germany
Monday Jun 12, 2017
President Trump was wise not to follow Deutschland into the pit. What is Angela Merkel thinking?