Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PANACEA RICHCROFT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- False Connections
Monday Aug 16, 2010
As we continue to learn throughout history, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all panacea -- and technological "connecting" is not likely to do everything. The opportunity for all of us is tofind the best times to use virtual and technology, and the best times to deliver real "real." Technology, for all its power and benefit, is creating a gap -- and particularly with kids, it isimportant to find those gaps, and deliver the needed solutions.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Man arrested a second time for fleeing during his sentencing
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 23, 2017
KEARNEY, Neb. — A Kearney man has been arrested after police say he fled from a Buffalo County courtroom in the midst of his sentencing hearing on a drug conviction. The Kearney Hub reports that 41-year-old James Cabrera was arrested after running from the district court hearing on Wednesday. He was to be sentenced for...
- Bills preview: Sean McDermott's arrival gives Buffalo needed reboot
By USA TODAY Network - By USA TODAY Network - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Buffalo is looking to get a fresh start from the Rex Ryan era.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015