The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - PAN-AFRICAN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Manistee County Community Foundation Receives $15 Million Bequest
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The bequest from Forest R. Minger, Jr. will create a college scholarship fund and a fund in support of the county's recreational programs and facilities....
- UNC Chapel Hill Receives $1.5 Million for Public Humanities Initiative
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
The grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation will support efforts to integrate the humanities into the broader curriculum....
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- MMRF to Invest $15 Million in Cancer Immunotherapy Initiative
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The initiative will work to provide standardized immune testing, identify resistance mechanisms, and accelerate the development of immunotherapies....