NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PAMMY LOVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- 5 things I love about Super Mario Odyssey
By Mike Minotti - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
PREVIEW: Nintendo’s Super Mario Odyssey for the Switch is the hottest game at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), the influential game-industry show taking place this week in Los Angeles. Demos for the 3D platformer are attracting giant lines. Super Mario Odyssey’s trailer has the most views of any from E3 on YouTube: over 3.4 million. After […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Microsoft E3 2017: Every trailer and announcement
By Stephanie Chan - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
How much do you love 4K? Microsoft revealed its new Xbox console and more at its event today, two days ahead of the big Electronic Entertainment Expo tradeshow in Los Angeles. If you missed any of the big announcements, keep on reading to get caught up. Click the links or play on the videos below […]
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017