Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - PALOMAR INSURANCE AGENCY
2013 - PALOMAR INSURANCE CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Anbang’s Sales Dry Up in New Challenge for Chinese Insurers
By KEITH BRADSHER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Data released days after Anbang’s chairman was detained by the police shows sales of insurance policies and investment products virtually stopped in April.
- Cosby Jurors Are Named, but Judge Limits What They Can Say
By SYDNEY EMBER and RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The judge, Steven T. O’Neill, made the unusual ruling on Wednesday, and then released the names after calling the jurors.
- Are You Sure Your Contractor Is Insured?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
First a fire, then a flood, finally a theft. One luxury homeowner learned the hard way about the importance of insurance coverage.
- Chairman of Chinese Firm Who Tried to Forge Ties With Jared Kushner Is Detained
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The detention of Wu Xiaohui, the chairman of Anbang Insurance Group, in China comes amid a broader clampdown on insurance products.
- Insurers Fear Destabilized Markets Under Senate Bill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Senate health bill’s move to dump the mandate requiring people to have coverage would risk further destabilizing the strained individual-insurance market, insurers say, even though it includes funding elements that the industry has been seeking.
- The conundrum of corporate gifts
By Marc A. Pitman - Thursday May 25, 2017
Last week, I was able to listen to a terrific discussion from business leaders about how their organizations make corporate gifts to charities. It's always good to hear the thought process of donors. But it sometimes raises more questions than it settles. Seeking corporate gifts? Don't be "that" guy At one point in the conversation,