Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - PALMER WAREHOUSING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- As Church Shifts, a Cardinal Welcomes Gays; They Embrace a ‘Miracle’
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark, who welcomed gay worshipers at a recent Mass, is among a small but growing group of bishops changing how the Catholic Church relates to gay members.
- Get Treated Like a VIP at Airports---For As Little as $30
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The insider’s guide to dodging airport chaos—from security mobs to stressful connections—at airports all over the world (including Newark and LAX)
- This Morning with Gordon Deal September 26, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Sep 26, 2016
Arnold Palmer, golf legend, dies at 87, Washington mall shooting suspect to be arraigned today and advertisers prepare for tonight's presidential debate.
- Apple legalizes and taxes in-app tipping for content creators
By Josh Constine - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Apple’s newly published update to its App Store policies officially designates voluntary tipping via virtual currency as in-app purchases that Apple taxes 30 percent. By taking tipping out of the grey area, more app developers might institute digital tip jars as an alternative way to get creators paid without having to offer ad revenue sharing. Read More
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.