Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - PALMER DAIRY FARMS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Milk alternatives stunt kids’ height, says doctor with dairy industry ties
By Beth Mole - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The study has several weaknesses and the author wasn’t exactly forthcoming.
- Dairy Industry Says 48% Of Americans Don’t Know Where Chocolate Milk Comes From
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Even though the term “chocolate milk” may seem pretty self-explanatory, a large number of people apparently think there is some secret alchemy involved in brewing this mysterious elixir..The Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy surveyed 1,000 adults, representing all 50 states, about their knowledge and use of dairy products. The most attention-getting stat was 48% of people didn’t know how …
- Tom Holland Wants To Do A ‘Spider-Man’ Deep Cut For A Future Film
By Alyssa Fikse - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Holland is proving that he's ready to go all in on Spider-Man lore.
- Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man Had A Cameo In ‘Iron Man 2’
By Donna Dickens - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The glory of the canon retcon!
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Danone Looks To Tap Mainstream For So Delicious Dairy Free
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The campaign also includes two radio ads airing on Pandora from May through October, and print ads running in national lifestyle magazines from June through October.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017