Priorities USA Action raised close to $200 million in the 2016 election cycle in support of Hillary Clinton. The super PAC, led by Democratic party veteran Guy Cecil in 2016, is ramping up early forthe 2018 midterms with a hiring spree from all corners of the Democratic Party landscape.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PALAMPORE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Largest 2016 Super PAC Gears Up For 2018 Midterms
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Hillary Clinton: If Republicans Repeal Obamacare ‘They’re The Death Party’
By jasonnawara - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Hillary Clinton gave a harsh but accurate assessment of the GOP's party platform with the repeal of Obamacare looming.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Google's Perfect Future Will Always Be Just Around The Corner
By David Pierce - Friday May 19, 2017
The biggest takeaway from this year's Google I/O was a vision---not a product.
- Trump blasts Russia probes, says Clinton ‘colluded’ with Dems to bury Sanders
By Mark Moore - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
President Trump continued his assault on the probes into Russia’s involvement in the election by blasting Hillary Clinton for colluding with Democrats to beat Bernie Sanders. “Hillary Clinton colluded with the Democratic Party in order to beat Crazy Bernie Sanders. Is she allowed to so collude? Unfair to Bernie!,” Trump