Jackson first appeared on Season 13 of "The Bachelorette." He will appear on this summer's "Bachelor in Paradise."
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Mar 06, 2000)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 01, 1997
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1997 - PAK-AM ENTERTAINMENTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- DeMario Jackson won’t appear on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
By Variety - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Michael Jackson’s estate wants to appeal Quincy Jones ruling
By Richard Morgan - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
A Los Angeles jury awarded Michael Jackson’s estate to pay Quincy Jones $9.4 million last week — but the legendary music producer better not spend it. Howard Weitzman, who represented Jacko’s heirs during the three-week trial, told On the Money he has plenty of “post-trial options to overturn the verdict.” He also plans to pursue...
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Time Inc. Moves Into Social Video, Targets GenZ And Millennials With 'The Pretty'
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Eager to capture the attention of 16- to-35-year-old beauty enthusiasts, Time Inc. has launched "The Pretty," a new social video brand. What's notable is the all-video approach that offers how-tos,hacks, product information, and entertainment, plus the plan to target both GenZ -- starting at around age 16 -- in addition to Millennials.