21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - PAI IP LAW & CONSULTING, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- How to write a meaningful FCC comment supporting net neutrality
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Former FCC official explains how to get your point across to Ajit Pai.
- Prisoners lose again as court wipes out inmate calling price caps
By Jon Brodkin - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Judges vacate intrastate caps after FCC Chair Ajit Pai dropped court defense.
- The Internet needs paid fast lanes, anti-net neutrality senator says
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Net neutrality is just a "slogan."
- Judge rips lawyers in IP rift over viral Facebook childbirth video
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Judge says media should be paid the “costs of defending this frivolous litigation.”
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]