Two million new pro-net neutrality comments claimed by "Day of Action" organizers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - PAI IP LAW & CONSULTING, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ajit Pai not concerned about number of pro-net neutrality comments
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Lawsuit seeks Ajit Pai’s net neutrality talks with Internet providers
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
FCC accused of not complying with FoIA request for Pai's talks with ISPs.
- Ajit Pai’s anti-net neutrality plan gets the facts and law wrong, lawmakers say
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Aug 4, 2017
FCC accused of prioritizing "raw dollars" over small businesses and consumers.
- 30 small ISPs urge Ajit Pai to preserve Title II and net neutrality rules
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Letter: Title II didn't hurt investment, is good for small ISPs and customers.
- Senator challenges Ajit Pai over evidence for net neutrality repeal
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
ISPs’ statements to investors prove that rules haven’t hurt, Markey says.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.