Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - PAGEANT REVIVAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- For Mayor, a ‘Tough’ Investigator Accused of Pushing the Limits
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bo Dietl was the private investigator of choice for Roger Ailes, Steve Bannon and Don Imus. Now, he wants to be New York City’s mayor.
- Marx Brothers Return to the New York Stage
Thursday May 26, 2016
Noah Diamond spent years preparing "I'll Say She Is," the Marx Brothers' "lost" show, for its first revival in 90 years. He also plays Groucho, a role he's performed since he was 14. The show opens May 28 at the Connelly Theater.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]