Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - PACKY'S AUTO, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Fiat Chrysler's Green Autos Have a Problem: They're Not for Sale
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The auto maker suspended production of its well-regarded Pacifica hybrid minivan in recent weeks and has recalled it, leaving customers and dealers disappointed.
- Google, Apple Forge Auto Ties
By Neal E. Boudette and Daisuke Wakabayashi - Monday Dec 30, 2013
Google and Audi are working together to develop Android-based in-car entertainment and information systems.
- Surprising no one, Tim Cook says Apple is “focusing” on auto autonomy
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Also calls electric driving “a marvelous experience," expects ride sharing to take off.
- Grand Theft Auto modding project folds following Take-Two’s demands
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Dev says Take-Two told him that modding games is “an illegal activity.”
- Star Cars of the Shanghai Auto Show 2017
Wednesday Apr 19, 2017
From electric supercars to an SUV whose name has a striking similarity to U.S. President Donald Trump, the world's biggest auto market is showcased in Shanghai. Photo/Video: Menglin Huang
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.