Detroit: Become Human got a brand new trailer at today’s Sony event at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. David Cage’s studio Quantic Dream first announced the title at Paris Game Week in 2015. It’s an action-adventure game set in a dystopian future where androids have integrated into society with various degrees of success. The […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PACIFIC NETWORKS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Become Human’s big choice is … violence or pacifism?
By Stephanie Chan - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Los Angeles Philharmonic Lost Its Leader. Can It Stay on Top?
By MICHAEL COOPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Deborah Borda, who helped make the orchestra the envy of the music world, left for the New York Philharmonic. But nobody in Los Angeles seems worried.
- Ousted American Apparel Founder Dov Charney Tries Again With ‘Los Angeles Apparel’
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Say what you will about American Apparel founder Dov Charney, but the man is persistent. After he was ousted as CEO of the company he started, he made a failed takeover bid to get it back. Now he’s returned with a brand that doesn’t do much to distance Charney from his past, replacing “American” apparel with Los Angeles …
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal September 12, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Sep 12, 2016
Clinton has health 'episode' at 9/11 memorial, doctor says she has pneumonia, President Obama calls to "Not Let Others Divide Us' at 9/11 Memorial and surprisingly people in Los Angeles are getting rid of their cars.
- L.A.’s Avocado Toasts: a Guide
By CRYSTAL MEERS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
"It’s about highlighting what’s at the market in a way that it can be appreciated," says the Sqirl chef and owner Jessica Koslow. "If I was in New York, I wouldn’t be making avocado toast."
- 'Social Video' Content Platform Epoxy Raises $6.5M
Tuesday Jun 24, 2014
Epoxy, a Los Angeles-based video ad platform with a focus on social media networks, on Tuesday announced it has closed a $6.5 million Series A round of funding. The investment round was led by UpfrontVentures and Time Warner.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.